We are a community of local and not-so-local people who affirm, promote, and aspire to make real the visions and goals laid out in Unitarian Universalism’s Seven Principles:
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part
UUFF holds a service each Sunday at 11:00; all are welcome.
Other Fellowship and broader community events are held in our facilities at various times. See the sidebar at left for upcoming events.
We are located at 85/89 Sierra Dr in Franklin, NC.