Imagine a web – many strands reaching and connecting, running first one way and then another, separately gossamer, collectively strong.
Now picture the church as a congregation of connections with strands interlacing us through worship, activities, events, conversation, and listening.
There are a variety of opportunities to gather together. Check our calendar.
Some of our gatherings use our Zoom link which can also be found under the Welcome tab.
- Coffee Hour after service in Celebration Hall
- Potluck Lunch after service on the 1st Sunday in Celebration Hall
- Game Night, weekly Saturday on Zoom
- Ladies Lunch, monthly on the 4th Tuesday on Zoom
- The Listening Room, monthly during the season
Weekly Newsletter: The UU View
Our weekly e-mail update comes out on Fridays, featuring information about Fellowship events for the upcoming week. Use this link to sign-up.
Together we are a web that supports and stretches, contains and cares for the members and friends that find a home here as well as the folks we encounter in the wider community.