We provide members, friends, and visitors an opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn in a nurturing spiritual community. Our discussion events offer inspiring:
- Ethical growth – internalizing enduring values like justice, equity, and compassion, and gaining tools to act on them in everyday life.
- Social growth – connecting on a deeper level. Finding acceptance among people who see beyond the superficial.
- Spiritual growth – feeling a connection with the sacred within, among, and beyond us.
Most gatherings are hybrid, but check the calendar for specifics.
Our discussions use our Zoom link which can also be found under the Welcome tab.
- Spirituality Cafe: 1st Sunday from 9:30 am to 10:30 am / hybrid
- Contemplative Dialog: 3rd Sunday from 9:30 am to 10:30 am / hybrid
- UU World Article Discussion: 4th Sunday from 12:30 to 1:30 after coffee hour
- Book Groups: Varies, mostly in winter on Zoom